Information on the CSR project
Title: “Implementation of the CSR strategy as a success factor for CK Frost Sp. z o.o.”
Implementation period: 01.07.2014-28.02.2015
Main purpose: increasing the competitive potential of CK Frost Sp. z o.o. by implementing the CSR strategy in the company, taking into account the natural environment, relationships with the company staff and social responsibility.
- identifying the needs and expectations of key company stakeholders.
- reducing the influence of the company’s activities on the environment by developing a new water and sewage management concept and by purchasing equipment for the industrial sewage treatment plant (belt filter).
- developing a long-term dialogue with internal stakeholders by introducing permanent changes in the processes occurring in the organisation.
- developing long-lasting relationships with local suppliers of raw materials and increasing the effectiveness of the delivery system in terms of planning and bilateral communication of needs and expectations.
- intensifying communication channels between the company and its stakeholders.
The project covers:
- analysing the needs and expectations of employees, suppliers and other stakeholders of the company (Q3 2014).
- developing a new concept of water and sewage management and purchasing new equipment for the industrial sewage treatment plant (Q3 2014).
- examining the processes occurring in the company and specifying problems, if any (Q3 2014).
- developing the principles of cooperation with local suppliers of fruit and vegetables (Q4 2014).
- developing the principles of cooperation and communication in the company and improving the processes occurring in the organisation in cooperation with the company’s employees (Q4 2014 and Q1 2015).
- The company will increase its knowledge on the needs and expectations of its key stakeholders. As a result, it will be able to improve its communication with the stakeholders and build a better dialogue with them, thus increasing their trust in the company.
- The company will receive an audit report, which will assess the present situation of water and sewage management. It will have a new concept of water and sewage management.
- The company will increase employees’ involvement and their participation in management processes and will improve its communication with them. The company wants its employees to feel greater responsibility for their duties and to identify with the organisation.
- The company will increase the effectiveness of the supply chain management by means of proper tools of bilateral communication with fruit and vegetables suppliers. The company will be able to effectively cooperate with this group of stakeholders.
The project is implemented as part of the “Enhancement of regional competitiveness through CRS” competition, which is co-financed by Switzerland within the Swiss programme for the cooperation with new EU member states.